Make a will online
A will lets you decide what you want to happen to any money, property and belongings you have when you die – you choose who you want to benefit, and how.
If you have children under 18, your will lets you name the person you would trust to look after them. If you do not name someone, the courts could make this decision – and they might give the responsibility to someone you would not have chosen.
Why choose JH Wills
Make your will with JH Wills and get the advice and expertise you need to get a valid will that’s right for you.
Start your will online and get:
- A follow up call from a professional will writer, at time you choose.
- Expert advice without travelling to a solicitor’s office.
- A legal, valid will that’s tailored to your circumstances.
- A will that’s written and stored by a legally regulated company.
- Free storage of your will, for life.
The right will for you in 4 steps
- Prepare your will We’ll guide you through some of the things you’ll be asked in your will – answer what you know, leave anything you’re not sure of.
- A will writer calls you You’ll speak to a professional will writer at a time you choose. You can discuss anything you’re not sure of, fill in any blanks and make sure you get the right will for you. You’ll pay for your will on the call – you can still make changes after you have paid.
- You get your draft will We will send you your draft will and you can then make changes to anything that’s not right. You do not have to sign your will until you are certain it’s right for you.
- We store your will for free, for life When you’ve signed your will, we’ll store it securely until it’s needed.
You will get a copy of your final will.
How much is a JH Will
- £130 for a will for yourself
- £225 if you want to make similar wills with someone else, such as a partner (known as ‘mirror wills’)
Your circumstances might mean you need a different type of will which could cost you more. We will discuss this with you. You do not have to pay anything until you have spoken to us.
All prices include VAT.
Check if you can make a will with us
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- Live in England or Wales.
- Be able to read, write and understand English.
- Be able to confirm your information over the phone and in writing.
Call JH Wills on 01422 658 008. if:
- You want a Lasting Power of Attorney.
- You need to make a will urgently.
- You are not sure if you can make a will with us.